Hire Magento Developers to Set New Goals for your e-Business
The rapidly increasing competition in online sector makes the data driven decisions more important than ever. This decision making is not only important for an eStore owner but also the developer operating behind the scenes. So basically, the developers’ overall knowledge and capability to adopt changes is what it takes to develop a full-fledged website for business purpose. In order to operate on a platform that gives flexibility to the developer for incrementing long lasting improvements, Magento was introduced.
Why Choose Magento Over Others?
For ability to control descriptive product listings and the easy use for the customers especially for the beginners and amateurs, Magento Developers implement certain unique features as per the client’s requirements, that give Magento an edge over other platforms:
Ease for Flexibility
Magento is considered to be one of the most feature-rich open-source eCommerce platforms; it was acquired by eBay somewhere around 4 years back. To control an online channel, Magento Web Development can be carried out on three different platforms:
- Magento Community Edition
- Magento Enterprise Edition
- Magento Go
With Magento Go not in the scene any more, merchants and online store owners may go along with the Magento Community Edition which is an open-source platform that provides a great room to focus on the big picture instead of pixels. For those who are already worried about Magento Go, make sure to communicate with your Magento Web Developer to preserve your database, customer base and search engine indexing before migrating to the community edition.
For those who are looking to migrate from any other platform to Magento, a developer will carry out a seamless transition so that there is no room for errors and poor shopping experience for customers.
And for those looking to downgrade from the expensive Enterprise edition to the Community, yes it is possible! The experts can help you with the right technical choices to adopt and not to worry about the PCI compliance in the Community version, and it is also possible to stay integrated with existing payment gateways.
Why Hire A Magento Website Developer?
The developer can create a customisable layout which will support the use of multiple languages and currencies to reach out the global customers.
- You may also ask them to develop an eStore where the correct taxes are implemented automatically for a certain product, and also providing buyers with shipping options (destination, address and mode of payment).
- Managing customer accounts is not easy; however, a developer can end the ordeal by ensuring that your customers get to check out the recently ordered items and can re-order, they have the ability to create a wish list, and can do a lot more through an easy-to-use account dashboard. You’ll have a provision to address the shopping cart abandonments as well.
Unable to get your Magento store upgraded? In order to save time and focus more on the core business, the Magento Developers will get it done for you. For improving the business bottom line, they can also carry out troubleshooting and bug fixing for your website. Usually, it is hectic to be more inclined towards the usual complications which keeps occur, these may be:
- Indexing problems
- Front-End And Admin Issues
- Shipping & Payment related issues
- System Integration
- Assistance regarding the Control Panel
So, it is important to address the complex database structure. You can also ask the developer for Magento Code Audit Report, which allows you to have an inside look on how the developer worked on the site. By this, you may also know which Magento version is being used? Also, what are the third part extensions you have installed?
With customer accounts, comes the responsibility of customer service, well, on this platform it is possible for the developer to control multiple websites/stores from the administration panel, and provides a room for sharing information, as the designs are customisable.
- A feature-rich customer account can be created by which the order can be tracked, it also has many useful features like a password reset facility from both admin panel and front-end, and a contact us form.
- Customer service gets easier if there is a possibility for customising transactional emails and sending notifications for order and account updates.
- A lot of customers seek third party integrations with renowned eCommerce stores like eBay, Amazon, POS etc. You may ask your developer to create user friendliness by ERP, CMS, and CRM FOR improving overall quality and performance, thereby achieving customer satisfaction.
If you are seeking higher ranking for your eCommerce store, the developer can make it possible for you by creating search engine friendly URLs and making use of Google Content API for shopping. They can make an absolute search engine friendly website with auto generated site maps and search terms pages as well.
- Apart from SEO operations, a Magento Developer has expertise in providing base for up-selling/cross-selling, catalogue promotional pricing, flexible coupon generation, newsletter management, and other marketing and promotional activities.
- If the developer is good at making the most of Magento’s marketing tools, you can expect a persistent shopping cart and minimum advertised price (MAP), and offer free shipping options to your customers.
- With SEO advancements, it will be possible for you to manage search advertising and also keep a vigil not only on ROI and PPC strategies but also your campaign performance metrics.
Using Magento it is easier for you to manage catalogues by creating unlimited product attributes by setting different price points for wholesalers and retailers. Customers can be notified with stock availability and they can add a product to their wish list too. Downloading samples and viewing it from different angles, sharing the shopping list by email and Facebook also gets really accessible.
- Don’t forget to ask the developer how you can take full advantage of Magento’s layered/faceted navigation and other features like configurable search, which is integral to catalogue browsing.
- Are your customers not able to check out the recently viewed products or take a look at the product listing in grid format? Well, Magento can easily address this problem and even facilitate product comparisons with history.
The payment procedures are safe and sound using a Magento Website, as for the customer it gets really convenient, not only by the option for account creation at the beginning of checking out, but also they may take a look at the taxes and shipping rates being implied, which are added to the shopping cart itself.
- A Magento Website is also integrated to Amazon, PayPal, Authorise.net, etc. which is quite comforting. The developers also make use of Magento features that allows the customers to use different payment modes.
- SSL security for both front-end and back-end
It is important for the store owner to know the referral source of traffic and the customer details. So, for every page of your Magento store it is possible to meet these needs.
- A Magento Website his highly compatible with Google Analytics, It is pretty helpful for creating reports for tax, sales, best viewed/purchased products and their reviews, low stock, tags etc.
- Moreover, a Magento Developer can make an online store where it is possible for you to track eCommerce (especially visitor’s data) using the Google Analytics. Accessing the unique Cross Device Reports, accessing the quantity of user, their behaviour and purchasing habits by the means of a unique user ID is perhaps one of the main advantages of Google Analytics to run an e-Business.
Operating on Mobile commerce gets easier for customers as well as the one running an eStore. While the latter can get support for native apps for iOS, Android, Windows etc., the former can expect a user friendly search and a clear view of the product along with product description.
- In fact, the customers can drag and drop products to the shopping cart and enjoy a lot more features including zoom capabilities and image scaling.
- The business owner can avail the best with real time customisation feature, which includes updates for promotional activities and merchandising.
What Is the Scope of Magento?
Look for certified Magento Developers in Sydney who are familiar with these features and are able to implement them online, of course you wouldn’t want a technologically challenged developer to be messing around with your eStore. For being in the limelight, an online business needs to take care of these small things provided there is a platform like Magento to work on.
Talking about Magento, well, it is efficiently being used by major brands like GANT, NIKE, TOMS, VIZIO, Men’s Health, ZUMIEZ, Rosetta Stone etc. It is the most popular shopping cart software, according to the April 2014 survey 42.7% (33.8% Community Edition + 8.7% Enterprise Edition) websites are operating on Magento i.e. 1/3rd of the websites. Hence, it won’t be wrong to say that it is a showcase for your innovation no matter the business is big or small.